Hola, 

I'll be taking taxi from Liberia-Playa Guiones Monday March 1st leaving airport at around 19:30, let me know if you would be interested in sharing a ride/cost.

Will also be taking taxi from Playa Guiones (Kaya Sol)-Liberia Airport Monday March 15th leaving Kaya Sol at 14:00 also let me know if you would be interested in sharing ride/cost.

For return ride can leave note with Kaya Sol front desk for Darrell K. if interested.

Darrel,      My name is Ron.I

Darrel,

My name is Ron.I run a Taxi service in Nosara.I can help you with a ride.The cost is $100.00 which is cheaper than any Taxi you can find.If you find others to share a ride w- you that works for me as well.Let me know.I can be e mailed at nomowork626@yahoo.com.

still looking for ride share

still looking for ride share March 1st 19:30 Liberia airport-Nosara/Playa Guiones

Shop Surfing Nosara

Surfing Nosara Foundation

Happy Holidays! Would you like to give a special gift this season? Sponsor a child to attend Nosara's Escuelita de Verano! Just $20* will sponsor one child to attend the much anticipated summer camp, during the Costa Rica 'summer' holiday. Donate Now!! Simply click on the above button to...