Howler House is a brand-new modern tropical design 2-bedroom home nestled in the hills of Playa Pelada. The home’s elegant design draws in natural light offering surreal panoramic views from every room. Relax to the sound of crashing waves of Playa Pelada and enjoy views of the jungle canopy and Guiones’s distant ocean breaks. The property is home to several of Nicoya Peninsula’s well known wildlife animals; anteaters, Coati, Iguanas and Blue Morpho butterflies to name a few. The property is a superhighway for Howler monkey troops that move through the property’s many trees and even along the Howler House roof.
This special hilltop location in conjunction with the home’s innovative modern design, maximizes the ocean and mountain breezes for a natural cooling cross ventilation system. Large windows and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors creates a dynamic indoor-outdoor unforgettable experience with the surrounding natural environment. The home contains a nicely appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage in custom native wooden cabinetry. Both the master bedroom and guest bedroom have en-suite bathrooms, that include custom tiles as well as ceiling mounted rainfall showers. Howler House has High Speed 100mega Fiberoptic Internet and AC in every room. Enjoy new custom high-end furnishings and finishes throughout the home. The house is gated and equipped with a Ring security system.
Howler House is a short walk to Lagarta Lodge, Nosara River mouth as well as the stunning beaches of Playa Pelada. While this unique location offers a quiet residential community, away from the busier Downtown Guiones area, it is only a short 5-minute drive, or 20 min walk along the beach to all that Guiones has to offer.
- 2 bedrooms with AC
- 3 bathrooms
- Spacious living room (AC)
- Full luxury kitchen (AC)
- Private Pool and Deck
- Howler House is tobacco-free (including the pool/outdoor areas).
- Safe, alarm system and louver system provide an added element of security.
- The pool does not have a shallow end and is not fenced for small children.
- WiFi is provided. (Like other utilities in Nosara, outages occasionally occur.)
- Guests are asked not to host events or parties.
- Necessary caution should be taken for kids under 6 as the elevated deck and high balconies pose a significant risk.
- Animal free house
- Green Season (May, Sept, Oct): $,1330 a week // $190 per night
- Low Season (June, July, Aug): $1,778 a week // $254 per night
- High Season (Nov - April: $2,317 a week // $331 per night
- Thanksgiving/Easter: $3,031 a week // $433 per night
- Holidays: $3,934 a week // $562 per night
+ $ Damage Waiver Fee (No Security Deposit) which is $14 per day up to $199
+ Payment Processing Fee (equivalent to the bank wire fee)
+ Cleaning Fee $150
This listing comes with complimentary guest services and concierge services from Vacation Nosara. Their goal is to ensure your arrival and check-in are organized smoothly and to coordinate any Transportation, Activities & Services. From booking surf lessons and ATV tours to arranging your rental car or shuttle to organizing your private chef and massages. Vacation Nosara is here to assist you and to make sure your vacation is as fun and relaxing as possible.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or to inquire about a dinner guard and maid service during your stay at Howler House.