Meramar Nosara is the perfect destination for families, surfers, nature lovers, and yoga enthusiasts. Nestled at the top of a ridge in Playa Pelada, Meramar offers sweeping ocean views from every room, while capturing sea breezes through its innovative design. The home has 3 bedrooms and sleeps up to 6 people. Each bedroom has A/C and ensuite bathroom (one master bed and two queen bed).
Meramar was designed by renowned Costa Rican architect Donald Loria. In addition to the nearby Lagarta Lodge, Donald has designed numerous eco-friendly, sustainable properties throughout Costa Rica. Meramar uses innovative design to maximize ocean and jungle views from every room, minimize cooling costs and electricity, and ensure lasting quality in a tropical dry forest.
Take in the sunset from the infinity pool, check out the surf while drinking coffee on the bedroom porch, listen to the waves break while finding your zen on the yoga deck, or enjoy an evening with family and friends in Meramar's extensive indoor/outdoor main floor.
In addition to providing every luxury for your vacation, Meramar offers guests the perfect location.
- Located at 130 feet above sea level, Meramar has less humidity, cooler breezes, and fewer mosquitos
- Pelada, near Lagarta Lodge, offers a quiet residential community, away from the busier Downtown Guiones area, which is only a 5-minute ride away
- Less than a half mile walk to Playa Pelada or the Nosara River mouth
- A short 5-minute drive to Playa Guiones or Downtown Guiones
- Abundant wildlife including Howler Monkeys, Coatis, Birds
- Dramatic views of the ocean, surf, and sea cliffs
High Season: $2865 per week + 13% tax
Low Season: $2450 per week + 13% tax
Easter/Thanksgiving: $3500 per week + 13% tax
Holidays: $5500 per week + 13% tax
+ $ Damage Waiver Fee (No security deposit)
+ 3% Booking Convenience Fee (Pay online with Credit/Debit Card)