Location: Tamarindo, Costa Rica
La Meridiana is set in a tranquil environment dotted with palm trees, with swimming pools and green mountain views stretching out along the horizon. The lawns and leisure areas are immaculately manicured, providing the ultimate luxury and comfort.
The Guanacaste district in which La Meridiana is located is a developing tourist destination that attracts visitors from all over the world, particularly from the United States and Canada. The neighborhood has a young and vibrant vibe.
A few steps away from the compound:
Residents and tourists will benefit from three successful schools, shopping centers, restaurants and supermarkets, beaches, and entertainment venues.
The following construction plans have been approved:
- There are 84 luxury apartments and one-story units.
- There are 120 parking spaces.
- Tennis court and play area
- Two large pools
A total of 25,000 square meters of land.
Already constructed and rented:
- 24 finished and fully furnished luxury apartments, distributed as follows;
- 4 apartments with 1 bedroom
- 10 apartments with 2 bedrooms
- Ten three-bedroom apartments.
- 8 architecturally designed condominium buildings
- The main pool
- Tenants with annual leases
Currently in construction (concrete stage), 28 luxury apartments will be delivered finished and distributed as follows:
- 4 apartments with 5 bedrooms
- 20 three-bedroom apartments of various sizes and layouts.
* In a hot market with low inventory, the buyer can choose whether to rent long or short term or sell individually.
Additional development parcel:
- Land for 30 or more one-story units - developed with infrastructure, only needs to be renewed
Municipal permits were obtained several years ago.
- 24 fully leased condominiums
- 24 brand new condominiums
- 1.3 hectares of development land
The current investment group owns the entire property. The project is for sale as a whole, but investors are open to selling whole blocks with attractive ROI from existing long-term rentals, as well as a scenario of a 50/50 partner or joint venture to continue developing the project. -TV