Location: San Ramon, Costa Rica
This house built above the current standards of Costa Rica is located on a property of 2000 square meters with an incomparable view, very well fitted out and maintained permanently by a great talent gardener.
Located in the Valley of Los Angeles Sur, San Ramon de Alajuela, Costa Rica, this beautiful property has the most magnificent view of the valley where the breeze helps keeping a very pleasant annual temperature at night and not too hot during the rest of the day.
The large central ceiling over 14 feet high gives a beautiful atmosphere and fresh evenings and is a good asset during the rainy season, in order to drop the humidity if necessary.
This large property will bring you all the interior and exterior amenities desired by anybody who wish to settle in a place where the climate is not hot or too dry.
The property of which all the floors are provided with ceramic offers you:
- Modern cuisine with gas stove, large fridge and dishwasher, all finished Stainless and acquired at the end of 2021. The cabinets are made of solid wood, countertop is in granite and the sink is in stainless.
- There are 2 complete bathrooms recently renewed, one of which has a large glass shower and the other which is now embellished with a fiberglass and wood podium bath, warmly furnished.
- The common open area is made up of a large dining room with new lamps, a living room with fireplace and ceiling fan, followed behind by a space that can be used as an office or relaxation area.
Its extremely abundant windows letting light enter into practically 270 ° allowing this voluminous space to have an impressive view of the whole valley and far beyond.
- Throughout the back of the house you have a huge covered and closed veranda where 6 huge French screened windows allowing you to leave all this space open in order to enjoy the great outdoors and birds like hummingbirds, green parrots, toucans and many other. The interior terrace has enough room for you to get it set for many different things, there is room for yoga, a mini gym, a dining table and more.
- On the lower level which is behind the house, there is a one car garage with electric door.
- There is also a storage/workshop room.
- The backyard is divided into three sections: the first which is near the main entrance and which is surrounded by a hedge of hibiscus which is a natural fence. On this level there are different kind of plants including roses, special hibiscus, cretons, palm trees, conifers and several other impressive flower plants. The second section is fully fenced to allow pets to walk safely. In this level you find the garage, a cozy BBQ place with its own hand made oven to make your own pizza, a picnic area covered by a large wooden and steel pergola, and storage area.
The third part is in a lower level, it features 2 avocado trees, several citrus trees and some other species such as palm trees, papyrus, and exotic plants. At the bottom of this last section which is also surrounded by a hedge of hibiscus, there is an gate which leads you to a public dead-ended road used by local farmers.
- The property has fiber optic internet, which gives you stability and reliability.
- Water is provide by the municipal water company, which comes directly from a source of water in the mountains. There is an additional 750-liter water tank in the property. Hot water all around the place on demand.
- The house is provided with an alarm system with movement detectors, also CCTV.
There are around 30 properties in the neighborhood, built twenty years ago, the area is extremely quiet and safe.
Less than 15 minutes to San Ramon city where you will find many different kind of stores, pharmacies, hospital, gas stations and more.
- Owner includes appliances and some of the furniture.
- The time for taking possession may be relatively flexible.