Location: Nosara, Costa Rica
Casa Con Vista is a newly built home to be completed by the mid-end of February 2022 with possibly the best views in the entire Nosara region. Designed by international award-winning architect Benjamin G. Saxe, interior design by Sofia Interiorismo, and built by Prodeyco; the team has been second to none. Living in this house will be an experience your family will not soon forget! To the West, the Pacific Panoramic view stretches from south of Playa Guiones all the way to the Northern tip of Ostional. Looking back to the East you will see a beautiful view of the entire Nosara River Valley and the mountains surrounding it. Few, if any other homes in Nosara, offer full 360-degree vistas like this one.
Amazing wildlife, a feeling of privacy, and breathtaking views are not all easily achieved - Casa Con Vista delivers on all 3. When the time for activity or fun, travel by car, golf cart, or bike to the heart of the action in Playa Guiones or Playa Pelada in just 3 minutes.
Luxurious modern contemporary Costa Rican design with exceptional top-quality finishes. High ceilings throughout with a central 2-story atrium that splashes natural light through the house all day long. This home contains 5 spacious bedrooms; all with king-sized beds, and one with twin-sized bunks in addition.
Comfortably sleeps 12. Having two master bedrooms makes Casa Con Vista a perfect option for two families wishing to share a vacation home. Spacious gathering areas both indoors and out. Two large glass walls are easily rolled back to combine the indoor and outdoor spaces with the ocean as your backdrop. Often you can see the whales play in the water below right from
the living room. The outdoor area includes a sparkling stone mosaic saltwater pool, a relaxing heated jacuzzi that seats 10, a covered sunset lounge, and an outdoor BBQ area with a bar fridge and dining area. Inside the retractable glass, the house is equipped with
an open chef’s kitchen, a grand dining table for 10, and a living room with two distinct seating areas.
Grounds boast an unbelievable ‘green space’ for yoga and exercise with simultaneous views of both the ocean and jungle valley.
The kitchen is an open highly functional center point where food lovers can work their magic while looking at the ocean. Better yet, bring in one of the local chefs to cook for you.
Eat quick meals or gather at the island counter stools. When the gang is larger sit at the outdoor table for 8 near the BBQ or the grand dining table for 10.
The living room is divided by a two-sided sofa offering an inward focus for movie nights or an outward focus for enjoying the view with cold drinks.
South Master Bedroom on the first floor, is in its own quiet area of the house and is perfect for those who like to minimize the use of stairs.
A powder room, pantry, and convenient laundry facility round out the first floor.
NorthWest Master bedroom is certainly impressive. Two retractable glass walls enable an incredible view of the ocean to the west and the jungle and turtle-hatching beaches to the north. This room has a large walk-in closet, a giant bathroom with a modern tub, and 2 showers separated by a glass door. (both indoor and outdoor).
The South Ocean and Central Ocean bedrooms both offer views of the ocean right from your bed. They share a bathroom that also has an ocean view.
The east-facing Jungle bedroom is a great size with a private terrace with seating for 5. This outdoor space is a great place to enjoy the shade in the late afternoon or a quiet place to get some work done.
There is also a desk/office on the second floor which is open to the hallway.
Highlights & Features
- A/C in all bedrooms, all with independent controls.
- A/C in the first floor main living area of the house.
- Large private saltwater swimming pool with 2 infinity edges. The pool is 46ft (14m) long which is perfect for swimming lengths.
- Raised saltwater heated jacuzzi – with comfortable seating for 10.
- 5 bedrooms (all with private terraces) (all with A/C) (all with ceiling fans) (all with Smart TVs) (all with king beds, 1 room has twin bunks in addition).
- 5 bathrooms (1 with tub & 2 showers, 3 with showers, 1 powder room).
- Smart TVs in every bedroom plus a 75-inch TV with.
- Sonos in the living room.
- Sonos system with both indoor and outdoor zones.
- Cable Service in both master bedrooms and living room.
- Wifi: 500 Mbps ICE Fibre Optic (best service in Nosara) plus Cable Tica wifi as backup (hard-wired cisco repeaters deliver strong fast signal throughout the entire house) (seamless video calls and content streaming)
- 3 Outdoor showers (one on driveway for return from beach, 1 near pool, and 1 in NorthWest master en-suite).
- 48” fridge in the kitchen
- Bar fridge
- Reverse Osmosis drinking water system
- Ice Machine with Reverse Osmosis filtered water
- 2 large underground water cisterns holding 8 days of water supply (useful if municipal water service is interrupted)
- 2 dishwashers (perfect for entertaining larger groups)
- Laundry facility with 2 full-sized washers & 2 dryers
- Outdoor barbecue with outdoor seating for 8
- Indoor dining (4 counter stools at island and dining table for 10)
- High-end lighting – dimmable warm inviting light spectrum (3000 Kelvin)
- Electric gate at the end of the driveway for privacy
- Keyless Entry for your convenience (no risk of losing keys, no delays at check-in or check-out)
- Onsite security guard shared with 2 other homes - offers peace of mind when enjoying evenings out...
For more information please contact email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you!